Grabbing an Essential Oil Starter Kit
so you’ve waited and waited and now you’re ready to finally get started with essential oils, but now what? it can be overwhelming in the beginning. but that’s where i come in- i want to make it super easy for you so you can feel excited and ready to go by the time your kit comes! By signing up through me, you join a group full of tonnnssss of amazing resources + a community of super rad women who all love to help each other! You will receive a free field guide from me which will tell you all the things and you can download it straight to your phone for easy access. i will also hook you up to our private Facebook group where we teach you everything you need to know about your oils!
okay, here’s how to do it. simply click here & follow the 5 steps below!
1. check "Wholesale Member" (this is really important!) rather than "Retail Customer". this doesn't mean you have to sell oils! it simply gets you your kit + a 24% wholesale discount to use on other Young Living product later on. the membership lasts one year and will automatically renew if you spend $50 after you get your kit.
2. choose the starter kit w/the dewdrop diffuser or desert mist diffuser (unless you want to upgrade to the rainstone or aria (MY FAVE!)
3. next it will ask you if you would like to set up essential rewards which is young living’s monthly wellness box. it is completely optional but this is my faaaavorite part of young living! it is hands down the best way to begin a nontoxic lifestyle, & receive SO many freebies/rewards points in the process! (if you add on $50, you'll receive: free lavender oil + $15 store credit + a wooden oil holder!). here’s how it works: there is a 50PV (which equals about $50) minimum each month that you will need to spend to stay enrolled. by being in the program, you will receive points back on every order that you can trade in for any free product of your choosing. there are also free products chosen by young living each month that will be sent to you depending on how much you spend (there are 3 spending tiers with free product at each one). that’s it! pretty easy and great!
each order is customizable so i personally build my own order every month! some favorites are:
+ thieves cleaning concentrate // seriously the cheapest way to clean your house. plus its completely non-toxic. will replace all of your clorox, multi surface cleaners, bathroom scrubs, etc. this is the first thing to buy to ditch and switch the bad stuff for the good.
+ peppermint infused lip gloss // um yes. non-toxic and its so so good and that’s coming from someone who HATES wearing any sort of lip gloss or lipstick. its not sticky at all and the color embrace is the perfect everyday neutral.
+ progessence plus // hellllooooo hormones + glowy skin support! 2 drops on your forearms every day is all you need. this is my absolute favorite, ride or die Young Living product. i will never again be without it.
+ thieves laundry soap // such good stuff. it seems like a small container at first but you only have to use a half cap full per load so it lasts a long time. its really concentrated so a little goes a long long way.
+ rosemary // skin + focus support! i put it in face masks + add it to my shampoo! makes your hair & face super soft.
+ cedarwood // bedtime necessity + hair health. add it to hair masks & face masks!
+ mint facial scrub // gently exfoliates! feels like a straight up spa & rejuvenates your skin so well! this has been a game changer for my face. use 2x a week!
if you don’t want to do essential rewards quite yet, no worries! just click “no" and move onto the next step. you can always sign up later if you change your mind.
4. enter your name, address & all that jazz! create a username, password, and pin. write these down so you have easy access to the site again! (i like to put it in my phone notes so its literally RIGHT there when i need it)
5. check out and confirm you got all the way to the confirmation page! text or message me after you’re done and ill send you some fun stuff to check out while you wait for your kit to arrive!
so excited for you to get your kit & enter our loving community ♡ you're in good hands. never ever hesitate to ask questions…feel free to post in the facebook group or text me (I’ll give ya my number!), that is what i am here for!